Today i want to share with you a delicious recipe ! This is my favourite curry recipe that I often cook, switching up vegetables and beans for a bit of variation.
- 1 can of coconut oil 250ml
- 1 can of lentils 240gr
- frozen pumpkin 300gr
- some frozen green beans
- some frozen peas
- some frozen spinaches
- 200 ml broth
- 3-4 tsp yellow curry paste
- some onion
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
It’s very simple, this is the good thing.
- Finely cut some onion.
- Take a saucepan, and put in it the coconut oil and the onions.
- Fry the onions for a little bit and then add the curry paste. Break the curry paste with a scoop to mix is with the onion, and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add to the saucepan the pumpkin, green beans, peas and spinaches. Mix everything with a spoon, to coat the vegetables with the curry paste-onions-oil mix.
- Add the can of coconut milk and the broth, leave it simmer until the vegetables are cooked and the pumpkin is tender and voilà ! Delicious comfort food.
You can follow the same procedure and switch the ingredients for other vegetables or legumes to vary the menu. You can also use fresh ingredients instead of frozen, just bear in mind the additional cooking time and amount of liquid you may need.
Some other pairings I like:
- pumpkin, chickpea, carrot and spinach
- potato, spinach, peas, and carrot
- potato, mushroom and spinach
- chickpea, green beans, kale
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it !
You can also find me here: