Today I want to share with you my current skincare routine. I’m going to talk you through the steps I do in my routine and the products I’m currently using.
- Lumene – Pure Glow Cleansing Balm
I loooove a good balm cleanser, even if I like oil cleansers as well !
- CeraVe – Hydrating Cleanser
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser
- REN – EVercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk.
I’m still testing the second and the third. The first instead is a good one, even if I think I prefer the Clearasil – Gentle Skin Cleanser to it.
- Summer Fridays – Jet Lag Mask
- Glam Glow – Gravitymud
- Sheet Masks
The first is an hydrating mask, the second is a firming one. I then use different types of sheet masks. The first two are going to appear soon on my Instagram in a Review and Beauty Empties videos !
- Mario Badescu – Witch Hazel and Lavander Toner
Not a bad toner, but I can’t wait to finish it to try something else ! Any recommendations ? I like Facial Sprays from Mario Badescu! I’ve tried the Aloe, herbs and rosewater, the Aloe, cucmber and green tea and the Aloe, camomille and lavander
- OleHenriksen – Truth Serum
- REN – Evercalm Anti-Redness Serum
- Lumene – Arctic Dew Quenching Aqua Serum
- Sunday Riley – Good Genes
Serum is the category where I like to play and switch up the most. I like to change because I can take advantage of different treatments. I’ve tried some brightening serums (between my favorites), hydrating serums (a must for every season!). A category where I have dipped my toes but still haven’t figured out what I prefer is Glycolic/Exfoliating serums. I also recently started using a calming serum.
- OleHenriksen – Truth Banana Bright Eye Cream
- Inkey List – Caffeine Eye Cream
I think it’s not very easy to find an eye cream that actually “does something”, I’m always on the look for new ones ! Anyway I believe that using an eye cream it’s very important, I hope to prevent wrinkles. If I would find an eye cream with SPF it would be perfect !
- REN – Evercalm Global Day PRotection Day Cream
- OleHenriksen – Truth C-Rush Brightening Gel Cremè
- Lumene – Nutri-Recharging Intense Moisturizer
- Egyptian Magic – All Purpose Skin Cream
I love to use a brightening cream in the morning, to give me a boost of energy. In the evening I prefer something intensely hydrating of firming. Regarding a calming/sensitive skin cream, I like to use it both day and/or night when I feel I need it !
FACE OIL (Night)
- Sunday Riley – UFO Oil
- PAI – Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
The PAI face oil is amazing, very comforting and perfect for sensitive skin. I’m still not sure about my toughts about the UFO Oil
- Vichy – Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Ultra Light & Fresh
It’s light but it still does give that “white look”, which I don’t like too much. It does anyways still feels fresher than the usual SPFs !
Thanks for reading !
Subscribe and connect with me also on other socials if you wish !